felix-users mailing list archives

From "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] contribute maven-bundle-plugin to Apache Maven
Date Fri, 01 Mar 2013 19:53:02 GMT
On 3/1/13 14:39 , Mark Derricutt wrote:
> Also, since the maven-bundle-plugin is technically "OSGi" not "felix
> only" it makes sense moving it away from felix core ( but then, that
> kinda goes for the other plugins as well ).

It's hard to believe this misperception still exists after all these
years...

I don't think any of the Felix subprojects are "Felix only"...not even
sure what that means... If we are talking about "Felix framework only",
then only the framework security provider is tied to the Felix
framework, for obvious reasons...

-> richard