felix-users mailing list archives

From Christian <cont...@christian-vogel.info>
Subject AW: EclipseCon tutorial 'Mastering OSGi with Ease': slides and code
Date Fri, 29 Mar 2013 11:18:06 GMT
Thanks Ferry for sharing! Really interesting for those who couldn't attend.

----- Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht -----
Von: Ferry Huberts
Gesendet: 29.03.2013 10:46
An: OSGi Developer Mail List; users@felix.apache.org; dev@felix.apache.org
Cc: Neil Bartlett
Betreff: EclipseCon tutorial 'Mastering OSGi with Ease': slides and code

The tutorial that Neil Bartlett and I gave on EclipseCon this week,
called 'Mastering OSGi with Ease', went quite well and we think we were
able to provide the participants with an understanding of how easy it
can actually be to develop OSGi bundles and services.

The slides are available here:
http://www.eclipsecon.org/2013/sessions/mastering-osgi-ease.
The corresponding code is available here:
https://github.com/bndtools/eclipsecon2013-tutorial.

--
Ferry Huberts