felix-users mailing list archives

From Patrick Schlebusch <Patrick.Schlebu...@kisters.de>
Subject Release plans for maven-scr-plugin 1.10.0?
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2013 09:54:50 GMT
Hi,

are there any plans for the 1.10.0 release of the maven-scr-plugin in the
near future? According to the roadmap in Jira [1], all issues are
resolved, so I was wondering whether that might happen soon.

Alternatively, is there a way to obtain a snapshot version of the plugin
from a public repository? So far, I haven't been able to find one.

Thanks and best regards,
Patrick

[1]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX#selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.project%3Aroadmap-panel
Patrick Schlebusch - KISTERS AG - Charlottenburger Allee 5 - 52068 Aachen - Germany
Handelsregister Aachen, HRB-Nr. 7838 | Vorstand: Klaus Kisters, Hanns Kisters | Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender:
Dr. Thomas Klevers
Tel.: +49 241 9671 -466 | Fax: +49 241 9671 -555 | E-Mail: Patrick.Schlebusch@kisters.de |
WWW: http://www.kisters.de
Diese E-Mail enthält vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschützte Informationen. Wenn Sie
nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese E-Mail irrtümlich erhalten haben, informieren
destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material
in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.