felix-users mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: About finding bundle
Date Sat, 23 Feb 2013 07:51:14 GMT
If you really want the bundle and these classes are the only classes in their packages you
can examine the bundle wiring.

Usually it is more useful to register each implementation class as a service (directly in
code, using DS, blueprint, or IPOJO) with suitable service attributes and then query for service
references matching HiService.

hope this helps
david jencks