felix-users mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: How to make an OSGi bundle call external Web service
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2013 08:56:48 GMT
I have no experience with JBoss based deployments. How do you run felix
in JBoss? Do you simply use the OSGi features from JBoss 7 or do you do
anything special here?

I am not sure how the jboss specific exports or imports would help as
CXF does not know about the jboss packages and so it will never use them.

Christian

On 21.02.2013 20:33, BraveHeart wrote:
> Hi Christian,
>
> I replaced the export-packages by the ones specified in the multibundle
> distro, but also addded some packages relative to jboss (I am not running
> felix directly but through JBoss)
> like:org.jboss.as.configadmin.service;version=0.0.0,
>         org.jboss.as.osgi.service;version=0.0.0,
>         org.jboss.logging;version=3.1.0 ....
>
> and the same error appeared again
>

> --

Christian Schneider