felix-users mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: How to make an OSGi bundle call external Web service
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2013 17:05:23 GMT
That could really be the reason for the error. I have not seen this one
before though.

@Braveheart: Can you take a look at the current dosgi release 1.4.0.
There in the multibundle distro I have added the system package exports
from karaf. Can you try with these in your felix config?

Christian

On 21.02.2013 15:05, Felix Meschberger wrote:
> Hi
>
> Just guessing: Does the cxf-dosgi bundle export the javax.xml and related packages ?
Which would probably be in addition to the exports from the system bundle (as defined in the
default.properties file IIRC).

> You would have to make sure the javax.xml and related packages are not exported from
the system bundle but only from the CXF bundle such that your bundle properly wires.

> [...]
>
>> I need to call an external webservice from my bundle which is deployed in
>> apache felix container ( I can not use ServiceMix, fuse...) I added the
>> bundle cxf-dosgi and put the following lines in my pom.xml:
>>

>> <Require-Bundle>cxf-dosgi-ri-singlebundle-distribution</Require-Bundle>
>>                     <Import-Package>
>>                        javax.jws,
>>                        javax.xml.bind,
>>                        javax.xml.bind.annotation,
>>                        javax.xml.namespace,
>>                        javax.xml.ws,
>>                        META-INF.cxf,
>>                        org.apache.cxf,
>>                        org.apache.cxf.binding,
>>                        org.apache.cxf.binding.soap,
>>                        org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.spring,
>>                        org.apache.cxf.bus,
>>                        org.apache.cxf.bus.resource,
>>                        org.apache.cxf.bus.spring,
>>                        org.apache.cxf.buslifecycle,
>>                        org.apache.cxf.catalog,
>>                        org.apache.cxf.configuration,
>>                        org.apache.cxf.configuration.spring,
>>                        org.apache.cxf.endpoint,
>>                        org.apache.cxf.headers,
>>                        org.apache.cxf.management,
>>                        org.apache.cxf.phase,
>>                        org.apache.cxf.resource,
>>                        org.apache.cxf.transport,
>>                        org.apache.cxf.transport.http,
>>                        org.apache.cxf.transport.http.policy,
>>                        org.apache.cxf.transport.http_jetty,
>>                        org.apache.cxf.transports.http,
>>                        org.apache.cxf.workqueue,
>>                        org.apache.cxf.ws.policy.builder.jaxb,
>>                        org.apache.cxf.wsdl,
>>                        org.apache.cxf.wsdl11,
>>                        org.apache.cxf.jaxws.*,
>>                        *
>>                    </Import-Package>
>>
>> I use the jaxws way to establish the communication:
>>
>> QName SERVICE_NAME = new QName("http://test.com/", "MockImplService");
>> Service service = Service.create(new URL(endpointAddress + "?wsdl"),
>> SERVICE_NAME);
>> mockService= service.getPort(IMock.class);

>> When I run the example I have the following exception:
>>
>> Caused by: javax.xml.ws.spi.FactoryFinder$ConfigurationError: Provider
>> org.apache.axis2.jaxws.spi.Provider not found
>>        at javax.xml.ws.spi.FactoryFinder$2.run(FactoryFinder.java:138)
>>        at
>> javax.xml.ws.spi.FactoryFinder.doPrivileged(FactoryFinder.java:282)
>>        at
>> javax.xml.ws.spi.FactoryFinder.newInstance(FactoryFinder.java:125)
>>        at javax.xml.ws.spi.FactoryFinder.access$200(FactoryFinder.java:42)
>>        at javax.xml.ws.spi.FactoryFinder$3.run(FactoryFinder.java:273)
>>        at
>> javax.xml.ws.spi.FactoryFinder.doPrivileged(FactoryFinder.java:282)
>>        at javax.xml.ws.spi.FactoryFinder.find(FactoryFinder.java:168)
>>        at javax.xml.ws.spi.Provider.provider(Provider.java:39)
>>        at javax.xml.ws.Service.<init>(Service.java:36)
>>        at javax.xml.ws.Service.create(Service.java:116)
>>
>> any idea please ?
>>

>> --
>>

> --
> Felix Meschberger | Principal Scientist | Adobe

Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de

Open Source Architect
http://www.talend.com