felix-users mailing list archives

From Derek Baum <de...@baums.org.uk>
Subject Re: Gogo shell: Display a banner at shell startup?
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2013 17:32:43 GMT
The gogo console automatically prints the value of the last interactive
command.

When running a script, the result of each intermediate command is not
printed.

You can control this behaviour as follows (taken from comment in
gosh_profile)

  ## disable console auto-formatting of each result
  #  you will then need to explicitly use the 'format' command
  #  to print the result of commands that don't write to stdout.
  #.Gogo.format = false

--
Derek