felix-users mailing list archives

From Rob Walker <r...@ascert.com>
Subject Re: HttpService: ServletContext not shared across filters
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2012 05:12:28 GMT
One thing you don't mention is your bundle and alias usage structure.

Also, Filters (to my knowledge) weren't ever really a part of the OSGi
HttpService spec - so you should be prepared for some digging and
experimentation!

Are you registering the servlets used yourself within your own code
(i.e. using the HttpService registerServlet call? If so, then one thing
you could try is to make sure you create your own HttpContext for the
register servlet call, and use the same instance of that object for
every servlet you register. I'm not 100% sure that will cure your case,
but worth a try.

Also possible you might need both the above and the
shared_servlet_context_attributes flag set

-- Rob

--

Ascert - Taking systems to the edge
robw@ascert.com