felix-users mailing list archives

From Tang Yong <tangy...@cn.fujitsu.com>
Subject About OBR adding capability or requirement under given resource
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2012 08:52:55 GMT
Hi Team,

I have a question about OBR adding capability or requirement under given
resource.

[Question]
Assuming a repository.xml has been generated based current bundles,
then, I need to update the repository.xml in a programming way, for
example, I want to add capability or requirement under given resource.

However, current OBR API seems not to support the scene. I have seen
DataModelHelper interface and I think that whether can add the following
method or not to support the scene?

String AddCapability(Capability capability, Resource resource);

String AddRequirement(Requirement requirement, Resource resource);

Could you please give me some advice?

Thanks.
--Tang