felix-users mailing list archives

From Neil Bartlett <njbartl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Upcoming version of felix framework
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2012 10:39:33 GMT
I can't comment on the roadmap question... however I can answer part of
your question. The suggested way of running OSGi on Java 7 is to just run
it! There is no runtime incompatibility with Felix or other OSGi framework
on Java 7.

The issue you have highlighted is to do with compiling using the javac
compiler from Java 7.

Neil