felix-users mailing list archives

From Per-Erik Svensson <pererik.svens...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Upcoming version of felix framework
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2012 11:58:44 GMT
Thanks all for the fast responses!

Neil, I know it's a compilation issue but we're embedding felix and I need
to compile my main project against Java 7 if we're going to be able to make
use of new functionality in Java 7. This would probably not be an issue if
we had better modularisation but as it is at the moment, some of our
services and exported packages reside in a build that embeds felix (if this
is still the proper term for it). We could also, possibly, get by better if
it weren't for our use of specific felix properties that "forces" us to
have build dependencies on it.

Richard, I'll just keep an eye on the news section of the apache felix site
then. This is not an omg-moment for us, I was just curious.

Thanks everyone and thanks for the great work you all do!