felix-users mailing list archives

From Graham Charters <gchart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: A couple of Felix Web Console questions
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2012 13:20:37 GMT
Thanks, all, for the helpful info.  Felix, fwiw, I like your proposal.  The
purist in me doesn't particularly like aggregate bundles, but the
pragmatist accepts that they have a place.

Regarding org.json, I looked for the Geronimo bundled version, and there
was one, but it was for a later version of the library (2009... not 2007).
 I've not tried building Web Console 4.0.0, so don't know what maven would
actually find and use.

Regards, Graham.