felix-users mailing list archives

From Karl Pauls <karlpa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ClassCastException from FileInstall for LogService
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2012 22:00:10 GMT
It would help if you could share the manifest and the content listing
(i.e., a jar tf my.logservice.impl.jar) of your my.logservice.impl.jar.

Furthermore, my guess would be that no matter what other bundle gets
installed by fileinstall after my.logservice.impl.jar is started, you'll
see an exception, right?

regards,

Karl