felix-users mailing list archives

From bokie <jms.cer...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ClassCastException from FileInstall for LogService
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2012 13:01:26 GMT
Hi Karl,

For now I've gone with plan B with respect to logging - I've defined my own
LogService interface (similar to the cmpn service) and gone from there,
although I haven't thrown plan A out the window yet.

With respect to File Install - are there any good alternatives apart from
the older versions; rolling one out at this stage of the game seems
unrealistic - doesn't seem like a walk in the park when I think about it and
i'ts really useful functionality.

I'll gather as much info as I can for the JIRA.

Thanks again,
Bokie