felix-users mailing list archives

From elMateo <soyelma...@gmail.com>
Subject Web Service Client
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2012 13:48:17 GMT
Dear all,

I need to develop a bundle that is a client of a web service. This web
service is running in an Apache Tomcat server and I have the wsdl file.
Also, the bundle that I'm developing has some services that export to other
bundles in my environment.

I'm trying to develop the client with Apache CXF, but when it run, I have
the next error:

"org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Uses constraint violation. Unable to
resolve
 bundle revision bundleDBConnector [587.0] because it is exposed to package
'jav
ax.xml.bind.annotation' from bundle revisions
cxf-dosgi-ri-singlebundle-distribu
tion [6.0] and jaxb-all.osgi [9.0] via two dependency chains.

Chain 1:
  myBundle[587.0]
    import:
(&(osgi.wiring.package=javax.xml.bind.annotation)(version>=2.1.0)(!(
version>=3.0.0)))

    export: osgi.wiring.package=javax.xml.bind.annotation
  cxf-dosgi-ri-singlebundle-distribution [6.0]

Chain 2:
  myBundle [587.0]
    import:
(&(osgi.wiring.package=javax.xml.bind)(version>=2.1.0)(!(version>=3.
0.0)))

    export: osgi.wiring.package=javax.xml.bind;
uses:=javax.xml.bind.annotation
    export: osgi.wiring.package=javax.xml.bind.annotation
  jaxb-all.osgi [9.0]
g!
"

where myBundle is the bundle that I'm developing.

Could anybody help me? I'm not sure about what tools I need to use to
develop a web service client into Apache Felix.

Thanks in advance.

Jesus.