felix-users mailing list archives

From Caspar MacRae <ear...@gmail.com>
Subject Felix SCR for Declarative Services 1.2
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2012 17:40:32 GMT
Hello,

Is there a version of Felix SCR that works with OSGi 4.3.0?

My activate methods aren't being called as they're compiled against
org.osgi.service.component;version="[1.2,2)" and org.apache.felix.scr is
using org.osgi.service.component;version="[1.1,1.2)".  I can't (easily)
remove the dependencies on ComponentContext at the moment.

https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots/org/apache/felix/org.apache.felix.scr/1.6.1-SNAPSHOT/org.apache.felix.scr-1.6.1-20120705.183852-4.jaris
also using 1.1 and I can't find anything newer.

Apologies if this is documented somewhere, I searched but did not find.

thanks,
Caspar