felix-users mailing list archives

From Allen Lau <allen....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven Bundle Plugin incompatible with SVN revision bundles
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2012 22:19:30 GMT
buildnumber-maven-plugin definitely works.  Use maven-jar-plugin or
maven-bundle-plugin depending on your package type.  Don't mix them up.   I
would recommend that you use the "bundle" type and the maven-bundle-plugin
for building OSGi apps.  Try turning on debug with mvn -X to see what's
going on.