felix-users mailing list archives

From Jeremias Maerki <...@jeremias-maerki.ch>
Subject Re: WebConsole 4: Factory configurations not appearing
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2012 15:59:22 GMT
Hi Carsten,
re-reading my post, I might not have been clear. There are factory
configurations that I've created elsewhere. What I'm missing is the
possibility to create new configurations from ManagedServiceFactories.
See attached screen shot.

There used to me a combo box that allowed to choose a factory to create
a new configuration.

Checked on FF16 and IE9.

Thanks,
Jeremias Maerki