felix-users mailing list archives: September 2012

Site index · List index
Message list1 · 2 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
lahami mariam Exception in the Activator class when starting a wire admin bundle Sat, 01 Sep, 21:30
Chetan Mehrotra Determining Servlet class which handles a given HTTP request Sun, 02 Sep, 15:00
Felix Meschberger Re: Determining Servlet class which handles a given HTTP request Sun, 02 Sep, 15:33
Chetan Mehrotra Re: Determining Servlet class which handles a given HTTP request Sun, 02 Sep, 16:11
Richard S. Hall Re: Exception in the Activator class when starting a wire admin bundle Sun, 02 Sep, 21:13
Felix Meschberger Re: Determining Servlet class which handles a given HTTP request Sun, 02 Sep, 22:53
Tom Wilcox Issue with Maven OSGi bundle - Embed-Dependency * results in invalid import of '.' Mon, 03 Sep, 14:34
Chetan Mehrotra Re: Issue with Maven OSGi bundle - Embed-Dependency * results in invalid import of '.' Mon, 03 Sep, 14:59
Tom Wilcox RE: Issue with Maven OSGi bundle - Embed-Dependency * results in invalid import of '.' Mon, 03 Sep, 15:14
Chetan Mehrotra Re: Issue with Maven OSGi bundle - Embed-Dependency * results in invalid import of '.' Mon, 03 Sep, 15:27
lahami mariam Re: Exception in the Activator class when starting a wire admin bundle Wed, 05 Sep, 09:07
Oliver Zemann My OSGi bundle does not find itself?? Wed, 05 Sep, 20:14
Felix Meschberger Re: My OSGi bundle does not find itself?? Wed, 05 Sep, 20:30
Richard S. Hall Re: My OSGi bundle does not find itself?? Wed, 05 Sep, 20:56
Oliver Zemann Re: My OSGi bundle does not find itself?? Wed, 05 Sep, 21:01
Richard S. Hall Re: My OSGi bundle does not find itself?? Wed, 05 Sep, 21:20
Oliver Zemann Re: My OSGi bundle does not find itself?? Wed, 05 Sep, 21:25
Richard S. Hall Re: My OSGi bundle does not find itself?? Wed, 05 Sep, 22:35
Oliver Zemann Re: My OSGi bundle does not find itself?? Wed, 05 Sep, 22:50
Richard S. Hall Re: My OSGi bundle does not find itself?? Wed, 05 Sep, 23:05
fabiolf Modifying an iPOJO composite instance in runtime Thu, 06 Sep, 01:36
Oliver Zemann Re: My OSGi bundle does not find itself?? Thu, 06 Sep, 09:37
Oliver Zemann Re: My OSGi bundle does not find itself?? Thu, 06 Sep, 10:15
Oliver Zemann Re: My OSGi bundle does not find itself?? Thu, 06 Sep, 10:24
Dawid Loubser Temporal dependencies for reliable events? Thu, 06 Sep, 11:01
Richard S. Hall Re: My OSGi bundle does not find itself?? Thu, 06 Sep, 14:18
Stuart McCulloch Re: My OSGi bundle does not find itself?? Thu, 06 Sep, 14:24
Oliver Zemann Re: My OSGi bundle does not find itself?? Thu, 06 Sep, 15:06
Richard S. Hall Re: My OSGi bundle does not find itself?? Thu, 06 Sep, 15:09
Peter Kriens Re: Temporal dependencies for reliable events? Fri, 07 Sep, 07:32
Dileepa Jayakody felix maven-bundle-plugin : import packages are added random version ranges which are not explicitly defined in the pom.xml Fri, 07 Sep, 08:15
Felix Meschberger Re: felix maven-bundle-plugin : import packages are added random version ranges which are not explicitly defined in the pom.xml Fri, 07 Sep, 09:26
Dawid Loubser Re: Temporal dependencies for reliable events? Fri, 07 Sep, 09:38
Dileepa Jayakody Re: felix maven-bundle-plugin : import packages are added random version ranges which are not explicitly defined in the pom.xml Fri, 07 Sep, 12:07
Martin Lichtin How to make java.util.ServiceLoader work? Fri, 07 Sep, 13:50
David Bosschaert Re: How to make java.util.ServiceLoader work? Fri, 07 Sep, 14:42
Simon Chemouil iPojo's next release? Fri, 07 Sep, 14:54
Martin Lichtin Re: How to make java.util.ServiceLoader work? Sat, 08 Sep, 19:01
fabiolf iPOJO Introspection API Sat, 08 Sep, 19:27
Achim Nierbeck Re: How to make java.util.ServiceLoader work? Sat, 08 Sep, 22:42
Clement Escoffier Re: iPojo's next release? Sun, 09 Sep, 17:12
David Bosschaert Re: How to make java.util.ServiceLoader work? Sun, 09 Sep, 17:39
Clement Escoffier Re: iPOJO Introspection API Mon, 10 Sep, 10:01
Clement Escoffier Re: Modifying an iPOJO composite instance in runtime Mon, 10 Sep, 10:03
fabiolf Re: Modifying an iPOJO composite instance in runtime Mon, 10 Sep, 12:17
Martin Lichtin Re: How to make java.util.ServiceLoader work? Wed, 12 Sep, 18:50
David Bosschaert Re: How to make java.util.ServiceLoader work? Thu, 13 Sep, 19:38
Luisa Rossi help: deployment, update without downtime Sat, 15 Sep, 09:44
Brian Topping Re: help: deployment, update without downtime Sat, 15 Sep, 09:57
Dawid Loubser Re: How to make java.util.ServiceLoader work? Sun, 16 Sep, 19:44
Varun Mitra [iPOJO] ConcurrentModificationException when deploying multiple pages Wed, 19 Sep, 11:55
Clement Escoffier Re: [iPOJO] ConcurrentModificationException when deploying multiple pages Wed, 19 Sep, 12:17
Merryweather, Darrell Re: [iPOJO] ConcurrentModificationException when deploying multiple pages Wed, 19 Sep, 12:23
Clement Escoffier Re: [iPOJO] ConcurrentModificationException when deploying multiple pages Wed, 19 Sep, 13:32
Merryweather, Darrell Re: [iPOJO] ConcurrentModificationException when deploying multiple pages Wed, 19 Sep, 13:34
Clement Escoffier Re: [iPOJO] ConcurrentModificationException when deploying multiple pages Wed, 19 Sep, 13:35
Alexander Broekhuis Replace JDK XML Factories Thu, 20 Sep, 08:23
Tobias Wunden Re: Replace JDK XML Factories Thu, 20 Sep, 13:01
Clement Escoffier Re: [iPOJO] ConcurrentModificationException when deploying multiple pages Thu, 20 Sep, 13:03
Merryweather, Darrell Re: [iPOJO] ConcurrentModificationException when deploying multiple pages Thu, 20 Sep, 13:09
Clement Escoffier Re: [iPOJO] ConcurrentModificationException when deploying multiple pages Thu, 20 Sep, 13:19
Felix Meschberger Re: Replace JDK XML Factories Thu, 20 Sep, 14:33
Rob Walker Re: Replace JDK XML Factories Thu, 20 Sep, 15:02
Chris Koeritz Problem building felix application demo Thu, 20 Sep, 17:02
Richard S. Hall Re: Problem building felix application demo Thu, 20 Sep, 17:16
Chris Koeritz Re: Problem building felix application demo Thu, 20 Sep, 17:27
Richard S. Hall Re: Problem building felix application demo Thu, 20 Sep, 17:37
Richard S. Hall Re: Problem building felix application demo Thu, 20 Sep, 17:38
Chris Koeritz Re: Problem building felix application demo Thu, 20 Sep, 18:02
Richard S. Hall Re: Problem building felix application demo Thu, 20 Sep, 19:05
Chris Koeritz Re: Problem building felix application demo Thu, 20 Sep, 19:26
...:::Netwalker:::... Embedded Felix on Android Fri, 21 Sep, 07:37
Karl Pauls Re: Embedded Felix on Android Fri, 21 Sep, 09:43
...:::Netwalker:::... Re: Embedded Felix on Android Fri, 21 Sep, 10:15
Jörg Wille Apache Felix OSGi Tutorial using Declarative Services Fri, 21 Sep, 11:02
Richard S. Hall Re: Apache Felix OSGi Tutorial using Declarative Services Fri, 21 Sep, 12:24
Chetan Mehrotra Re: Apache Felix OSGi Tutorial using Declarative Services Fri, 21 Sep, 14:09
Jeremias Maerki Re: Apache Felix OSGi Tutorial using Declarative Services Fri, 21 Sep, 14:21
Jörg Wille Re: Apache Felix OSGi Tutorial using Declarative Services Fri, 21 Sep, 15:21
Richard S. Hall Re: Apache Felix OSGi Tutorial using Declarative Services Fri, 21 Sep, 15:37
Jeremias Maerki Re: Apache Felix OSGi Tutorial using Declarative Services Fri, 21 Sep, 20:34
Humeniuk, David P Getting factory PIDs from ConfigurationAdmin service without an associated MetaType registration Mon, 24 Sep, 12:13
Felix Meschberger Re: Getting factory PIDs from ConfigurationAdmin service without an associated MetaType registration Mon, 24 Sep, 12:22
Filippo Balicchia maven-bundle-plugin ignore negation Tue, 25 Sep, 10:11
Stuart McCulloch Re: maven-bundle-plugin ignore negation Tue, 25 Sep, 11:56
Felix Meschberger Re: maven-bundle-plugin ignore negation Tue, 25 Sep, 11:58
Filippo Balicchia Re: maven-bundle-plugin ignore negation Tue, 25 Sep, 12:16
Ulrich Schmidt(Public) Setup Felix Web Console with Apache HTTP Server Wed, 26 Sep, 13:34
Kjell Otto A fresh installation of webconsole can't resolve javax.servlet Wed, 26 Sep, 14:00
Chetan Mehrotra Re: A fresh installation of webconsole can't resolve javax.servlet Wed, 26 Sep, 14:13
Justin Edelson Re: Setup Felix Web Console with Apache HTTP Server Wed, 26 Sep, 14:35
Ulrich Schmidt(Public) Re: Setup Felix Web Console with Apache HTTP Server Wed, 26 Sep, 14:50
Chetan Mehrotra Re: Determining Servlet class which handles a given HTTP request Wed, 26 Sep, 16:39
Justin Edelson Re: Setup Felix Web Console with Apache HTTP Server Wed, 26 Sep, 17:28
Orga How to let a servlet has multiple instances Thu, 27 Sep, 11:40
Felix Meschberger Re: Determining Servlet class which handles a given HTTP request Thu, 27 Sep, 21:30
Dan Gravell ArrayStoreException when deserializing objects in a project with DynamicImport-Package:* Fri, 28 Sep, 09:57
Chetan Mehrotra Re: Determining Servlet class which handles a given HTTP request Fri, 28 Sep, 11:53
Felix Meschberger Re: Determining Servlet class which handles a given HTTP request Fri, 28 Sep, 11:59
Madhav Bhamidipati null contextPath, where to set? Fri, 28 Sep, 12:55
Message list1 · 2 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Nov 201436
Oct 2014114
Sep 201490