felix-users mailing list archives

From Felix Meschberger <fmesc...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Replace JDK XML Factories
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2012 14:33:58 GMT
Hi

That's what we did in Sling: Have configurations without all the XML stuff and provide a system
bundle extension fragment to "reinject" the default XML APIs.

But it would thus be possible to not install those fragments but instead install your own
XML API bundles

Regards
Felix

Am 20.09.2012 um 15:01 schrieb Tobias Wunden:

> Hi,
>
> we are going with the approach to list the system packages and leave those out that we
don't need. I recall discussions on this list where people were asking for an explicit exclusion
feature, but I honestly don't recall what the answer was ;-)

> org.osgi.framework.system.packages=
>
> Tobias
>
> Below is a list of packages that is leaving out
>
> - javax.xml.stream, javax.xml.stream.events, javax.xml.stream.util (in our setup provided
by ServiceMix STAX)
> - javax.mail, javax.mail.internet (in our setup provided by Jeronimo JavaMail)
> - javax.transaction, javax.transaction.xa (in our setup provided by Geronimo JTA specs)
>
> org.osgi.framework.system.packages=org.osgi.framework.system.packages=org.osgi.framework;version=1.6.0,org.osgi.framework.hooks.bundle;version=1.0.0,org.osgi.framework.hooks.resolver;version=1.0.0,org.osgi.framework.hooks.service;version=1.1.0,org.osgi.framework.hooks.weaving;version=1.0.0,org.osgi.framework.launch;version=1.0.0,org.osgi.framework.startlevel;version=1.0.0,org.osgi.framework.wiring;version=1.0.0,org.osgi.service.packageadmin;version=1.2.0,org.osgi.service.startlevel;version=1.1.0,org.osgi.service.url;version=1.0.0,org.osgi.util.tracker;version=1.5.0,javax.accessibility,
javax.activity, javax.annotation, javax.annotation.processing, javax.crypto, javax.crypto.interfaces,
javax.crypto.spec, javax.imageio, javax.imageio.event, javax.imageio.metadata, javax.imageio.plugins.bmp,
javax.imageio.plugins.jpeg, javax.imageio.spi, javax.imageio.stream, javax.jws, javax.jws.soap,
javax.lang.model, javax.lang.model.element, javax.lang.model.type, javax.lang.model.util,
javax.management, javax.management.loading, javax.management.modelmbean, javax.management.monitor,
javax.management.openmbean, javax.management.relation, javax.management.remote, javax.management.remote.rmi,
javax.management.timer, javax.naming, javax.naming.directory, javax.naming.event, javax.naming.ldap,
javax.naming.spi, javax.net, javax.net.ssl, javax.print, javax.print.attribute, javax.print.attribute.standard,
javax.print.event, javax.rmi, javax.rmi.CORBA, javax.rmi.ssl, javax.script, javax.security.auth,
javax.security.auth.callback, javax.security.auth.kerberos, javax.security.auth.login, javax.security.auth.spi,
javax.security.auth.x500, javax.security.cert, javax.security.sasl, javax.sound.midi, javax.sound.midi.spi,
javax.sound.sampled, javax.sound.sampled.spi, javax.sql, javax.sql.rowset, javax.sql.rowset.serial,
javax.sql.rowset.spi, javax.swing, javax.swing.border, javax.swing.colorchooser, javax.swing.event,
javax.swing.filechooser, javax.swing.plaf, javax.swing.plaf.basic, javax.swing.plaf.metal,
javax.swing.plaf.multi, javax.swing.plaf.synth, javax.swing.table, javax.swing.text, javax.swing.text.html,
javax.swing.text.html.parser, javax.swing.text.rtf, javax.swing.tree, javax.swing.undo, javax.tools,
javax.xml, javax.xml.bind, javax.xml.bind.annotation, javax.xml.bind.annotation.adapters,
javax.xml.bind.attachment, javax.xml.bind.helpers, javax.xml.bind.util, javax.xml.crypto,
javax.xml.crypto.dom, javax.xml.crypto.dsig, javax.xml.crypto.dsig.dom, javax.xml.crypto.dsig.keyinfo,
javax.xml.crypto.dsig.spec, javax.xml.datatype, javax.xml.namespace, javax.xml.parsers, javax.xml.soap,
javax.xml.transform, javax.xml.transform.dom, javax.xml.transform.sax, javax.xml.transform.stax,
javax.xml.transform.stream, javax.xml.validation, javax.xml.ws, javax.xml.ws.handler, javax.xml.ws.handler.soap,
javax.xml.ws.http, javax.xml.ws.soap, javax.xml.ws.spi, javax.xml.ws.wsaddressing1, javax.xml.xpath,
org.ietf.jgss, org.omg.CORBA, org.omg.CORBA_2_3, org.omg.CORBA_2_3.portable, org.omg.CORBA.DynAnyPackage,
org.omg.CORBA.ORBPackage, org.omg.CORBA.portable, org.omg.CORBA.TypeCodePackage, org.omg.CosNaming,
org.omg.CosNaming.NamingContextExtPackage, org.omg.CosNaming.NamingContextPackage, org.omg.Dynamic,
org.omg.DynamicAny, org.omg.DynamicAny.DynAnyFactoryPackage, org.omg.DynamicAny.DynAnyPackage,
org.omg.IOP, org.omg.IOP.CodecFactoryPackage, org.omg.IOP.CodecPackage, org.omg.Messaging,
org.omg.PortableInterceptor, org.omg.PortableInterceptor.ORBInitInfoPackage, org.omg.PortableServer,
org.omg.PortableServer.CurrentPackage, org.omg.PortableServer.POAManagerPackage, org.omg.PortableServer.POAPackage,
org.omg.PortableServer.portable, org.omg.PortableServer.ServantLocatorPackage, org.omg.SendingContext,
org.omg.stub.java.rmi