felix-users mailing list archives

From Jeremias Maerki <...@jeremias-maerki.ch>
Subject Re: Apache Felix OSGi Tutorial using Declarative Services
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2012 20:34:19 GMT
Hey, I know exactly how it goes. How many patches did I not process in
the end that I promised to look at in FOP world or other projects I'm
involved in... You're right: nagging helps, but a volunteer/committer has
only so much time and energy. There's no room for hard feelings when
one's work falls between the cracks. It's just how things are. And it's
best never to make any promises. ;-)

Jeremias Maerki