felix-users mailing list archives

From Felix Meschberger <fmesc...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: maven-bundle-plugin ignore negation
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2012 11:58:58 GMT
Hi

Hard to tell without more context (the full pom.xml).

Maybe your are inlining the package somehow tricking the bundle plugin to embed and export.

If you just want to embedd the commons-lang library you might want to use the Embed-Dependency
directive:

  <Embed-Dependency>
    commons-lang
  </Embed-Dependency>

This puts the library into the bundle and creates a Bundle-ClassPath entry for the library.
You might also want to inline the library instead of. See [1] for details.

Regards
Felix

[1] http://felix.apache.org/site/apache-felix-maven-bundle-plugin-bnd.html#ApacheFelixMavenBundlePlugin%28BND%29-Embeddingdependencies