felix-users mailing list archives

From Carl Hall <c...@hallwaytech.com>
Subject Re: Web console can't find org.json export
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2012 01:12:45 GMT
In case anyone else finds themselves in need of a bundle that exports
org.json, I created one for the project I work on. It's public and under
the Apache license so should mesh well. We publish our artifacts to
Sonatype so you should be able to use this without building.

https://github.com/sakaiproject/nakamura/blob/master/bundles/org.json/pom.xml