felix-users mailing list archives: July 2012

Site index · List index
Message list1 · 2 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Dan Gravell Re: Help me understand ClassCastException after update Sun, 01 Jul, 12:17
Richard S. Hall Re: Help me understand ClassCastException after update Sun, 01 Jul, 13:15
Dan Gravell Re: Help me understand ClassCastException after update Sun, 01 Jul, 13:38
Richard S. Hall Re: Help me understand ClassCastException after update Sun, 01 Jul, 13:50
Dan Gravell Re: Help me understand ClassCastException after update Sun, 01 Jul, 13:57
Richard S. Hall Re: Help me understand ClassCastException after update Sun, 01 Jul, 14:02
Richard S. Hall Re: Help me understand ClassCastException after update Sun, 01 Jul, 14:04
Dan Gravell Re: Help me understand ClassCastException after update Sun, 01 Jul, 14:11
Fairouz Fakhfakh NoClassDefFoundError Sun, 01 Jul, 22:48
Mark Bools iPOJO Maven Plugin throwing exception Mon, 02 Jul, 10:14
Clement Escoffier Re: iPOJO Maven Plugin throwing exception Mon, 02 Jul, 10:35
Mark Bools Re: iPOJO Maven Plugin throwing exception Mon, 02 Jul, 11:00
Göktürk Gezer Re: iPOJO Maven Plugin throwing exception Mon, 02 Jul, 11:48
Jason Tesser Classpath issues and HTTPBridge Mon, 02 Jul, 12:16
Johannes Mendel Re: Issue running felix on Android v4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) Mon, 02 Jul, 13:02
Dan Gravell Update all bundles, or update one that is dependent on the rest? Mon, 02 Jul, 13:12
Neil Bartlett Re: Update all bundles, or update one that is dependent on the rest? Mon, 02 Jul, 13:35
Johannes Mendel Re: Issue running felix on Android v4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) Mon, 02 Jul, 13:38
Dan Gravell Re: Update all bundles, or update one that is dependent on the rest? Mon, 02 Jul, 13:48
Mark Bools iPOJO: When do imported services become available? Mon, 02 Jul, 15:07
Jason Tesser Host Application cannot call Exported Class in OSGI Bundle Mon, 02 Jul, 15:11
Dan Gravell Re: Host Application cannot call Exported Class in OSGI Bundle Mon, 02 Jul, 15:18
Felix Meschberger Re: Host Application cannot call Exported Class in OSGI Bundle Mon, 02 Jul, 15:21
Dan Gravell Re: Help me understand ClassCastException after update Mon, 02 Jul, 15:35
Richard S. Hall Re: Help me understand ClassCastException after update Mon, 02 Jul, 15:45
Dan Gravell Re: Help me understand ClassCastException after update Mon, 02 Jul, 16:07
Darryl Miles Injecting resources / Virtual Bundles ? Mon, 02 Jul, 16:46
Jason Tesser Re: Host Application cannot call Exported Class in OSGI Bundle Mon, 02 Jul, 16:53
Karl Pauls Re: Host Application cannot call Exported Class in OSGI Bundle Mon, 02 Jul, 17:00
Jason Tesser Re: Host Application cannot call Exported Class in OSGI Bundle Mon, 02 Jul, 17:26
Darryl Miles Containing SystemBundle from Felix startup with polluted J2SE ClassLoader Mon, 02 Jul, 17:32
maria Din Problem felix with jar file Mon, 02 Jul, 18:22
lessonz Re: Problem felix with jar file Mon, 02 Jul, 18:35
Karl Pauls Re: Injecting resources / Virtual Bundles ? Mon, 02 Jul, 19:11
Richard S. Hall Re: Help me understand ClassCastException after update Mon, 02 Jul, 19:46
Richard S. Hall Re: Help me understand ClassCastException after update Mon, 02 Jul, 20:09
Reto Bachmann-Gmür Re: Injecting resources / Virtual Bundles ? Mon, 02 Jul, 22:05
Felix Meschberger Re: Host Application cannot call Exported Class in OSGI Bundle Tue, 03 Jul, 06:13
Felix Meschberger Re: NoClassDefFoundError Tue, 03 Jul, 08:09
Felix Meschberger Re: Classpath issues and HTTPBridge Tue, 03 Jul, 08:10
Dan Gravell Re: Help me understand ClassCastException after update Tue, 03 Jul, 08:17
Felix Meschberger Re: Update all bundles, or update one that is dependent on the rest? Tue, 03 Jul, 09:05
Dan Gravell Re: Update all bundles, or update one that is dependent on the rest? Tue, 03 Jul, 09:13
Dan Gravell Re: Help me understand ClassCastException after update Tue, 03 Jul, 09:15
Graham Charters Empty header generation using maven-bundle-plugin Tue, 03 Jul, 10:13
Neil Bartlett Re: Empty header generation using maven-bundle-plugin Tue, 03 Jul, 10:28
Felix Meschberger Re: Empty header generation using maven-bundle-plugin Tue, 03 Jul, 10:39
Graham Charters Re: Empty header generation using maven-bundle-plugin Tue, 03 Jul, 10:40
Neil Bartlett Re: Empty header generation using maven-bundle-plugin Tue, 03 Jul, 10:44
Richard S. Hall Re: Help me understand ClassCastException after update Tue, 03 Jul, 13:27
Mark Bools Re: iPOJO: When do imported services become available? Tue, 03 Jul, 16:27
Humeniuk, David P Using declarative services in a web application bundle Tue, 03 Jul, 20:39
Neil Bartlett Re: Using declarative services in a web application bundle Tue, 03 Jul, 22:24
Clement Escoffier Re: iPOJO: When do imported services become available? Wed, 04 Jul, 06:36
Felix Meschberger Re: Using declarative services in a web application bundle Wed, 04 Jul, 06:58
Dan Gravell Re: Help me understand ClassCastException after update Wed, 04 Jul, 08:42
Mark Bools Re: iPOJO: When do imported services become available? Wed, 04 Jul, 08:43
Mark Bools Re: iPOJO: When do imported services become available? Wed, 04 Jul, 17:16
Humeniuk, David P RE: Using declarative services in a web application bundle Thu, 05 Jul, 12:15
Humeniuk, David P RE: Using declarative services in a web application bundle Thu, 05 Jul, 15:36
Felix Meschberger Re: Using declarative services in a web application bundle Thu, 05 Jul, 18:41
sima Re: Emedding Felix to Android Service Thu, 05 Jul, 20:05
Humeniuk, David P RE: Using declarative services in a web application bundle Thu, 05 Jul, 20:36
Sahoo bundle-plugin and version of an exported package that's inlines from a bundle Sat, 07 Jul, 06:51
fabiolf Re: Problem with 'subservice action="instantiate"' in ipojo composite from trunk Sat, 07 Jul, 16:08
Hiroki Kondo How to localize obr repository.xml? Sun, 08 Jul, 15:02
Meriç Taze How can I understand component is deleted or stopped inside @Deactivate Mon, 09 Jul, 10:16
cont...@christian-vogel.info AOP in Apache Felix Mon, 09 Jul, 13:20
Richard S. Hall Re: AOP in Apache Felix Mon, 09 Jul, 14:12
cont...@christian-vogel.info Re: Re: AOP in Apache Felix Mon, 09 Jul, 15:56
Richard S. Hall Re: AOP in Apache Felix Mon, 09 Jul, 16:07
cont...@christian-vogel.info Re: Re: AOP in Apache Felix Mon, 09 Jul, 16:11
Marcel Offermans Re: AOP in Apache Felix Mon, 09 Jul, 16:43
cont...@christian-vogel.info Re: Re: AOP in Apache Felix Mon, 09 Jul, 17:17
cont...@christian-vogel.info Re: Re: Re: AOP in Apache Felix Mon, 09 Jul, 17:25
Mark Bools Build exception thrown by maven-ipojo-plugin 1.8.2 Mon, 09 Jul, 17:58
Göktürk Gezer Re: Build exception thrown by maven-ipojo-plugin 1.8.2 Tue, 10 Jul, 00:38
Mark Bools Re: Build exception thrown by maven-ipojo-plugin 1.8.2 Tue, 10 Jul, 08:01
Dan Gravell "No XPathFactory implementation found for the object model" when using XPath Wed, 11 Jul, 11:29
Neil Bartlett Re: "No XPathFactory implementation found for the object model" when using XPath Wed, 11 Jul, 11:34
Dan Gravell Re: "No XPathFactory implementation found for the object model" when using XPath Wed, 11 Jul, 11:49
Neil Bartlett Re: "No XPathFactory implementation found for the object model" when using XPath Wed, 11 Jul, 12:01
Dan Gravell Re: "No XPathFactory implementation found for the object model" when using XPath Wed, 11 Jul, 12:12
Guillaume Sauthier (OW2) Local packages are not included into my bundle Wed, 11 Jul, 12:54
Nick Marcucci Glassfish Server 3.1.1 deadlock using SCR snapshot jar built from trunk Wed, 11 Jul, 13:40
Sahoo Re: Glassfish Server 3.1.1 deadlock using SCR snapshot jar built from trunk Wed, 11 Jul, 14:36
Johannes Mendel Re: Emedding Felix to Android Service Wed, 11 Jul, 15:37
Dan Gravell Re: "No XPathFactory implementation found for the object model" when using XPath Wed, 11 Jul, 16:59
Jeremias Maerki Re: "No XPathFactory implementation found for the object model" when using XPath Wed, 11 Jul, 19:03
bryn ryans Configuring request timeout for HTTP jetty service and when will new version be available? Wed, 11 Jul, 21:06
Dan Gravell Re: "No XPathFactory implementation found for the object model" when using XPath Thu, 12 Jul, 08:21
fabiolf Re: Problem with 'subservice action="instantiate"' in ipojo composite from trunk Sat, 14 Jul, 21:20
clement escoffier Re: Problem with 'subservice action="instantiate"' in ipojo composite from trunk Sun, 15 Jul, 10:44
Carl Hall Web console can't find org.json export Mon, 16 Jul, 23:55
Carl Hall Re: Running HTTP service on random free port Tue, 17 Jul, 00:23
Marcin Bazydlo How to run embedding example Thu, 19 Jul, 12:11
Chetan Mehrotra Re: How to run embedding example Thu, 19 Jul, 16:50
Richard S. Hall Re: How to run embedding example Thu, 19 Jul, 16:59
Miles Burton Groovy, SCR annotations and the maven-scr-plugin Mon, 23 Jul, 09:41
lahami mariam about Wire Service Admin Mon, 23 Jul, 11:16
Message list1 · 2 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Sep 201448
Aug 2014122
Jul 201444