felix-users mailing list archives

From Dan Gravell <elstensoftw...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Help me understand ClassCastException after update
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2012 08:17:47 GMT
Thanks for the offer Richard. I'm going to do some more digging on the
threading side of things, as you advised in your follow up. At the same
time I also discovered
http://blog.osgi.org/2007/07/best-practice-with-depressed-bundles.html last
night which made me think I need to think more about the threading going
on. There are a number of threads in my app including from the UI which the
source of the deploy() call. The UI is web based; the actual call comes
from a Scala actor (it's using the Lift framework).

If I make no further progress I'll try to create a few bundle for you to
take a look at. Assume you need the source too...

Dan