felix-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Göktürk Gezer <gokturk.ge...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: iPOJO Maven Plugin throwing exception
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2012 11:48:07 GMT
Hi,

On Mon, Jul 2, 2012 at 2:00 PM, Mark Bools <mark.bools@principia-it.co.uk>wrote:

> Just dropped the 1.8.4 manipulator in, rebuilt and got the following:
>
EXPAND_FRAMES bug is fixed in trunk if i recall correctly. Compiling the
latest version from the trunk might help you.

>
> [ERROR] Failed to execute goal
> org.apache.felix:maven-ipojo-plugin:1.8.4:ipojo-bundle (default) on project
> com.itslm.omneity.data: Execution default of goal
> org.apache.felix:maven-ipojo-plugin:1.8.4:ipojo-bundle failed:
> ClassReader.accept() should be called with EXPAND_FRAMES flag -> [Help 1]
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Failed to execute
> goal org.apache.felix:maven-ipojo-plugin:1.8.4:ipojo-bundle (default) on
> project com.itslm.omneity.data: Execution default of goal
> org.apache.felix:maven-ipojo-plugin:1.8.4:ipojo-bundle failed:
> ClassReader.accept() should be called with EXPAND_FRAMES flag
> at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(
> MojoExecutor.java:225)
> at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(
> MojoExecutor.java:153)
>
>
>
> On 2 Jul 2012, at 11:35, Clement Escoffier wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> Could you try with the 1.8.4 manipulator ? I think we fixed this issue.
>
> Regards,
>
> Clement
>
>
> On 02.07.2012, at 12:14, Mark Bools wrote:
>
> I fully accept that this may be my own lack of Java/iPOJO knowledge, but I
> have a curious error being tossed out by the iPOJO maven plugin.
>
>
> The following code:
>
>
> @Validate
>
> public final void start() throws Exception {
>
>  preStart();
>
>
>  try {
>
>  String test  =
> ResourceBundle.getBundle("config").getString("com.itslm.omneity.localdb");
>
>  LOGGER.debug("READ CONFIG: " + test);
>
>  connectLocalDB("target/db");
>
>  } catch (Exception ex) {
>
>  LOGGER.error(LOGMSG.getString("failedToConnectOnStart"));
>
>  throw new Exception(LOGMSG.getString("failedToConnectOnStart"), ex);
>
>  }
>
>
>  // FIXME Remove from code. This is a test only...
>
>  try {
>
>  Vertex a = addVertex(null);
>
>  Vertex b = addVertex(null);
>
>  } finally {
>
>  stopTransaction(Conclusion.SUCCESS);
>
>  }
>
>
>
>  postStart();
>
> }
>
>
> Throws the following exception at build time:
>
>
> [ERROR] Failed to execute goal
> org.apache.felix:maven-ipojo-plugin:1.8.2:ipojo-bundle (default) on project
> com.itslm.omneity.data: Execution default of goal
> org.apache.felix:maven-ipojo-plugin:1.8.2:ipojo-bundle failed:
> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.tinkerpop.blueprints.Vertex -> [Help
> 1]
>
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Failed to execute
> goal org.apache.felix:maven-ipojo-plugin:1.8.2:ipojo-bundle (default) on
> project com.itslm.omneity.data: Execution default of goal
> org.apache.felix:maven-ipojo-plugin:1.8.2:ipojo-bundle failed:
> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.tinkerpop.blueprints.Vertex
>
> at
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:225)
>
> at
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:153)
>
>
>
> However, if the code is changed to:
>
>
> @Validate
>
> public final void start() throws Exception {
>
>  preStart();
>
>
>  String test;
>
>  try {
>
>  test  =
> ResourceBundle.getBundle("config").getString("com.itslm.omneity.localdb");
>
>  LOGGER.debug("READ CONFIG: " + test);
>
>  connectLocalDB("target/db");
>
>  } catch (Exception ex) {
>
>  LOGGER.error(LOGMSG.getString("failedToConnectOnStart"));
>
>  throw new Exception(LOGMSG.getString("failedToConnectOnStart"), ex);
>
>  }
>
>
>  // FIXME Remove from code. This is a test only...
>
>  try {
>
>  Vertex a = addVertex(null);
>
>  Vertex b = addVertex(null);
>
>  } finally {
>
>  stopTransaction(Conclusion.SUCCESS);
>
>  }
>
>
>
>  postStart();
>
> }
>
>
> Just moving the declaration of test outside the initial try block.
> Everything processes correctly.
>
>
> Am I misunderstanding something, or is this an issue with the Maven iPOJO
> plugin?
>
>
> Regards,
>
> Mark
>
>
>
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message