felix-users mailing list archives

From lahami mariam <lahami.mar...@gmail.com>
Subject about Wire Service Admin
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2012 11:16:54 GMT
Hello ,

I would like to use the Wire Admin service to implement producers and
consumers bundles that are running in felix.

I have notice that this service exists in org.osgi.compendium-4.2.0.jar .

So that I have added it to the felix framework.

But when I deploy my bundles producer, consumer and wire bundles.

I get an  exception in the third one : org.osgi.framework.BundleException:
Unable to get Wire Admin service reference!

Which indicates that the service “Wire admin service” that I search does
not exists .

Can you help to resolve such pb?

Best regards

Meriam LAHAMI