felix-users mailing list archives

From Mark Bools <mark.bo...@principia-it.co.uk>
Subject Build exception thrown by maven-ipojo-plugin 1.8.2
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2012 17:58:58 GMT
When building with maven-ipojo-plugin:1.8.2 I get the following exception when doing a mvn
clean install

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.felix:maven-ipojo-plugin:1.8.2:ipojo-bundle (default)
on project com.itslm.omneity.data: Execution default of goal org.apache.felix:maven-ipojo-plugin:1.8.2:ipojo-bundle
failed: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.felix.ipojo.MissingHandlerException ->
[Help 1]
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Failed to execute goal org.apache.felix:maven-ipojo-plugin:1.8.2:ipojo-bundle
(default) on project com.itslm.omneity.data: Execution default of goal org.apache.felix:maven-ipojo-plugin:1.8.2:ipojo-bundle
failed: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.felix.ipojo.MissingHandlerException
	at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:225)

This error is not thrown if I clean build via Eclipse. I've checked and, so far as I can tell,
org.apache.felix.ipojo is on the class path when running on the command line (it certainly
is when the system is compiled and I assume the puling uses the same class path/dependencies?).

(I can't use the existing 1.8.4 as it has the EXPAND_FRAMES problem. So, if the solution is
'use the latest version', I'll just have to build with Eclipse until the new fix version is
released.)

Suggestions please?