felix-users mailing list archives

From Marcin Bazydlo <marcin.bazy...@cs.put.poznan.pl>
Subject How to run embedding example
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2012 12:11:54 GMT
Hi!
Despite looking through mailing list archives and Internet I cannot
solve very simple thing - running embedded felix example from
http://felix.apache.org/site/apache-felix-application-demonstration.html
or http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/trunk/examples/servicebased.host.

I followed exactly the steps from documentation
(http://felix.apache.org/site/apache-felix-application-demonstration.html).
I have compiled and build the project. I can even run it from the felix
shell started externally (java -jar bin/felix.jar -b
/home/gondar/workspace/java/felix-example/).

Simply I cannot run it in the embedded mode.

I get following error:
gondar@feather:~/workspace/java/felix-example$ java -jar
servicebased.host-1.0.0.jar file:/servicebased.circle-1.0.0.jar
file:/servicebased.square-1.0.0.jar file:/servicebased.triangle-1.0.0.jar

Welcome to My Launcher
======================

org/osgi/framework/launch/FrameworkFactory
	at
org.apache.felix.example.servicebased.host.launch.Application.createFramework(Application.java:103)
	at
org.apache.felix.example.servicebased.host.launch.Application.main(Application.java:79)
org.osgi.framework.launch.FrameworkFactory
	... 2 more
gondar@feather:~/workspace/java/felix-example$

Any idea what is true reason for this error, and how can I solve it?

I see it cannot find framework class, but I have no idea how to provide
it to the program?

Best regards,
m.