felix-users mailing list archives

From Stuart McCulloch <mccu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: maven-bundle-plugin "pre-release" snapshot with latest bnd code
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2012 13:01:07 GMT
FYI, I've deployed a new snapshot with the latest bnd code:

   https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/felix/maven-bundle-plugin/2.4.0-SNAPSHOT/maven-bundle-plugin-2.4.0-20120612.125306-21.jar

This snapshot also contains some missing resources (primarily XSL) that were accidentally
missed when merging the code in the previous build.

On 7 Jun 2012, at 23:21, Stuart McCulloch wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> I've deployed a new snapshot of the maven-bundle-plugin that uses the latest bnd code
(temporarily added directly to the build):

>   https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/felix/maven-bundle-plugin/2.4.0-SNAPSHOT/maven-bundle-plugin-2.4.0-20120607.220118-19.jar
>
>   http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=1347815
>
> Would really appreciate early feedback of any issues so they can be fixed next week as
part of the run up to bnd 2.0 ... otherwise you'll have to wait for the next release ;)