felix-users mailing list archives

From "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>
Subject Re: Help me understand ClassCastException after update
Date Sat, 30 Jun 2012 16:46:15 GMT
Updating the service doesn't completely get rid of its old exports, you
need to refresh it to do that. Most likely if you updated the client
first, then it gets wired to the old export and stays that way after you
update the server. Regardless, if you want to make sure you don't have
any old "stale" versions causing you confusion, you have to do a
"refresh" after a series of updates and uninstalls.

-> richard