felix-users mailing list archives

From "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>
Subject Re: NPE for org.apache.felix.framework.resolver.ResolverImpl.permutateIfNeeded
Date Fri, 15 Jun 2012 13:44:28 GMT
I'm not sure if this is related to Proxy creation or not. I do believe
there could be some issues with that. However, I think this issue is
more related to dynamic imports...that's just a guess.

This still needs to be tested on 4.0.x, though...and I'll probably only
ever get to the bottom of it if we can get me to reproduce it.

-> richard