felix-users mailing list archives

From "Johannes Mendel" <O-Han...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Android and felix
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2012 12:11:02 GMT
Hey,
I think that I want to do something similar.

I want to create a Service which is listening at a Socket connection of the android and when
some data packages arrive the OSGI should start a service where the datas were handled and
saved in SQLite Database ,or in other case, read out.

Therefore I need the android.jar in my felix project and later i want to install the service
by .apk. Is there somewhere a tutorial or something linke that, or does you / someone know
how to realize that?

regards,
Johannes.