felix-users mailing list archives

From "...:::Netwalker:::..." <dokuz...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Android and felix
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2012 07:39:13 GMT
Hi,
 i conntected my tablet on my pc and started DDMS from eclipse. If i running sh felix.sh from
the shell, DDMS logs an exception:

06-14 09:35:31.800: E/dalvikvm(8064): Can't open dex cache '/data/dalvik-cache/mnt@sdcard@felix@bin@felix.jar@classes.dex':
No such file or directory
06-14 09:35:31.800: I/dalvikvm(8064): Unable to open or create cache for bin/felix.jar (/data/dalvik-cache/mnt@sdcard@felix@bin@felix.jar@classes.dex)

Its possible to configure the cache path on felix???

Regards,
 netwalker

-------- Original-Nachricht --------