felix-users mailing list archives

From "Johannes Mendel" <O-Han...@gmx.de>
Subject Emedding Felix to Android Service
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2012 11:13:13 GMT
Dear Felix developer,
for my master thesis I try to set up an android service providing OSGI to handle events. I
followed your tutorials and everything is working fine. But now I want to transport Felix
to Android. I tried your tut: http://felix.apache.org/site/apache-felix-framework-and-google-android.html

and with the project zip file, every thing was fine (I tried it on my own, but that doesn't
work). But I need to set up services using the android API (e.g. SQLite) and I really don't
know how to do this.

My question: is there an easy way to get this run?
Because all other projects I found (iPojo, Felixdroid,..) did not work.

I would appreciate help very much because I'm trying since 1,5 weeks and don't find any way
to do this.
Thank you very much,
Johannes.