felix-users mailing list archives

From David Bosschaert <david.bosscha...@gmail.com>
Subject Felix ConfigAdmin PersistenceManager question
Date Fri, 25 May 2012 14:48:09 GMT
Hi all,

I have a custom persistence manager used with Felix ConfigAdmin. When
I activate this persistence manager additional configuration objects
may become available to configadmin (because the persistence manager
has stored these).

When I'm registering my PersistenceManager as follows:
 context.registerService(PersistenceManager.class.getName(),
myPersistenceManager, props);
I can see that it's being used for subsequent ConfigAdmin operations
(e.g. to store configuration that is added), but how can I tell the
system to consult the PersistenceManager to discover any additional
configuration that it may provide?
I would have expected that the simple registration of a new
PersistenceManager service would be enough of a cue to the Config
Admin impl to check it for additional configs?

Thanks,

David

BTW I'm using ConfigAdmin 1.2.8