felix-users mailing list archives

From Tayeb Cherfouh <tayeb.cherf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: hi everyone
Date Mon, 14 May 2012 21:44:10 GMT
Hi Justin,

thank u for the answer, i would like to have some links on the subject plz
actually i ve installed my bundle on felix framework and i can see it being
installed and active when i type lb, but what i wanna see is the actual
code being executed i dunno if u get what i mean? for exp that classic
helloworldapp when u run it u can read hello world!, i wanna see those

2012/5/14 Justin Edelson <justin@justinedelson.com>

> Tayeb-
> You need to install your bundle into a running framework and then start it.
>
> I really would recommend you understanding the context of what you are
> trying to do before jumping into the tutorial. OSGi is heady stuff and to
> jump into it without knowing how to compile classes is just going to lead
> to frustration. There are now some good books on the subject.
>
> Regards,
> Justin
>
> On Mon, May 14, 2012 at 5:19 PM, Tayeb Cherfouh <tayeb.cherfouh@gmail.com
> >wrote:
>
> > HI again,
> > i followed the link n did everything i found to do out there, then i got
> > back to my first tuto n it worked, so i made the .jar and started it on
> > felix and everything went fine, the only prb was the fact that i can't
> run
> > the .class on java! when i do it says the code misses the main
> > method: public static void main(String[] args)!
> > how could i run this code so i can see those println i ve typed being
> > executed and things
> >
> > cheers,
> >
> > 2012/5/14 Tayeb Cherfouh <tayeb.cherfouh@gmail.com>
> >
> > > thanks alot Richard, n i ve already started looking at Neil's link

> into
> > how

> > tayeb.cherfouh@gmail.com>

> > classes