felix-users mailing list archives

From Matias SM <matias...@yahoo.com.ar>
Subject getting bundle's closure by using FrameworkWiring.getDependencyClosure
Date Thu, 10 May 2012 23:19:06 GMT
Hi everybody,
I'm trying to get a bundle's dependency closure by using the method
getDependencyClosure. However if I do sth like:
context.getBundle(0).adapt(FrameworkWiring.class).getDependencyClosure(Arrays.asList(myBundle));
to get myBundle's closure, all this call is returning is the bundle
(myBundle) itself.

 From getDependencyClosure javadoc:
/Returns the dependency closure for the specified bundles.
A graph of bundles is computed starting with the specified bundles. The
graph is expanded by adding any bundle that is either wired to a package
that is currently exported by a bundle in the graph or requires a bundle
in the graph. The graph is fully constructed when there is no bundle
outside the graph that is wired to a bundle in the graph. The graph may
contain UNINSTALLED bundles that are removal pending./

I understand that the result of the previously cited call should be all
the bundles wired (by a requirement or a capability) to myBundle.
What am I doing wrong?

And I would like to ask you also if there is a way of getting only the
closure formed by the bundles wired to myBundle by its requirements
(i.e. only get those bundles that are needed to resolve myBundle).

Thanks in advance for any help you can kindly give me
Kind regards