felix-users mailing list archives

From <Chad.Da...@emc.com>
Subject system bundle and imports
Date Thu, 24 May 2012 14:35:34 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to come to a more elegant solution to some hibernate and osgi issues.  I'm somewhat
familiar with the problems, i.e. I understand that hibernate uses some sort of dynamic class
picture.

One of my issues it is that I have a felix container started in an already running app.  I
am exporting hibernate, among other things, from the host application to the container/system
bundle so that my installed bundles can use it.  My question is, can I also configure the
container/system bundle to Import stuff from the installed bundles?

Thanks,
Chad