felix-users mailing list archives

From <Chad.Da...@emc.com>
Subject import package config
Date Tue, 15 May 2012 15:39:07 GMT
I'm trying to explicitly specify some packages in the ImportPackage element.  These packages
are dynamically looked up at run time, which is why, I guess, it won't find them automagically.
 But when I specify them explicitly, like:

                                                                                      <Import-Package>mypackages.*,*</Import-Package>

It get this warning in the build, and the packages aren't written into the meta data.

[WARNING] Bundle mybundle.jar: Did not find matching referal for mypackages.*

Why is this happening?  AND How do I fix it?

Thanks!
Chad