felix-users mailing list archives

From Stuart McCulloch <mccu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: import package config
Date Tue, 15 May 2012 15:46:02 GMT
On 15 May 2012, at 16:39, <Chad.Davis@emc.com> wrote:

> I'm trying to explicitly specify some packages in the ImportPackage element.  These packages
are dynamically looked up at run time, which is why, I guess, it won't find them automagically.
 But when I specify them explicitly, like:

<Import-Package>mypackages.*,*</Import-Package>

^ that's not being explicit since it has a wildcard (which bnd cannot expand at compile time
since you're using dynamic lookup at runtime)

If you know the full package names then list them in Import-Package, if not then use:

   <DynamicImport-Package>mypackages.*</DynamicImport-Package>

See http://wiki.osgi.org/wiki/DynamicImport-Package