felix-users mailing list archives

From matias san martin <matias...@yahoo.com.ar>
Subject Re: OBR RepositoryAdmin content in embeded framework
Date Mon, 28 May 2012 16:59:12 GMT
Pretty much, but now I know it should be the same behavior, I will investigate further and
let you know.
Thank you for your response
Kind regards

>________________________________

simply creates a "repository" for locally installed bundles. Are you sure you are invoking
OBR the same in both situations?

>-> richard
>
>On 5/25/12 20:06 , Matias SM wrote:
>> Hi everybody,
>> I'm wondering about a difference in the behavior of OBR when using a Felix framework
from gogo with respect to an embedded one.
>> Using gogo, if I install and start a bundle through the command line (gogo), If another
bundle queries the (OBR) repositoryAdmin, it would be able to "see" the first bundle (the
one installed "by hand").
>> However, doing some testing with an embedded framework, if I install (and start)
a bundle "directly" in the framework, then another started bundle is not being able to "see"
the first one.

>> The questions:
>> - Is this an expected behavior?
>> - What should I do to be able to "see" the installed "by hand" bundle in the 2nd
use case (the one with an embedded framewor)? The only way is by creating a repository and
adding it to the repositoryAdmin?