felix-users mailing list archives

From Bengt Rodehav <be...@rodehav.com>
Subject Re: Bug in Fileinstall, felix.fileinstall.enableConfigSave does not work per configuration
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2012 08:52:41 GMT
I used to use the disableConfigSave property but I've changed that to the
enableConfigSave property when experimenting with Fileinstall 3.2.2.

I also noticed that the shouldSaveConfig() method in the ConfigInstaller
class seems to use "true" as default. What I don't know is who actually
sets these properties on the bundle context. Perhaps the code that sets the
properties sets them to false if it cannot find a proper value.

/Bengt