felix-users mailing list archives

From "David G." <davidjgonza...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: using com.sun.* in bundles
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2012 16:59:47 GMT
So there is no way to make a truly "portable" osgi bundle that uses
the com.sun.crypto packages? By truly portable I mean installable via
OBR without requiring a restart of the container?

Any thoughts off the top of your head if there is another lib i can
include/import that provides HMAC encryption?

Thanks