felix-users mailing list archives

From "Guillaume Sauthier (Objectweb)" <guillaume.sauth...@objectweb.org>
Subject Re: iPOJO BND Plugin
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2012 08:42:54 GMT
Nop, the Bnd "-plugin" instruction must contains the plugin classname.
Ex:
-plugin
org.apache.felix.ipojo.bnd.PojoizationPlugin;metadata=${basedir}/src/main/resources/META-INF/metadata.xml;use-local-schemas=true

The (optional) 'metadata' option instructs the plugin where to fin the
metadata.xml file
By default, it looks in the archive for a META-INF/metadata.xml file

The (optional) 'use-local-schemas' property simply tells iPOJO to not
verify XML validity against external resources but with the latest XML
schemas included in the current version of the iPOJO manipulator

Hope that helps
--G

PS here is an example:
http://gitorious.ow2.org/ow2-shelbie/parent/blobs/master/pom.xml#line303