felix-users mailing list archives

From "David G." <davidjgonza...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: using com.sun.* in bundles
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2012 22:43:35 GMT
Tim,

I got back and looked at my code - I'm using javax.crypto.Mac, but the problem is get getInstance("HmacSHA1")
it can't find the provider, which i believe, means i need to add a provider like so:

 java.security.Security.addProvider(new com.sun.crypto.provider.SunJCE());

the reference to the SunJCE() is what i need from com.sun.

--
David Gonzalez