felix-users mailing list archives

From Guillaume Yziquel <guillaume.yziq...@crossing-tech.com>
Subject Re: equinox/felix behaviour with lib/endorsed
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2012 13:36:45 GMT
Le Thursday 19 Apr 2012 à 09:32:27 (-0400), Richard S. Hall a écrit :

> No.
>
> The main difference if you are running inside of Eclipse for
> Equinox, then boot delegation will be automatically set. But if you
> are using Equinox and Felix from the command line directly, then I'd
> expect them to be pretty similar.

Then, from what I see, if you put a .jar in lib/endorsed in a karaf
framework, there is a difference: turning karaf.framework from equinox
to felix does change the ability of a bundle to see the .jar in
lib/endorsed. Not sure of why yet, or whether or not it is a karaf-only
issue, but I do perceive a difference. Will dig into that. Thanks a lot.

--
Guillaume Yziquel
Crossing-Tech