felix-users mailing list archives

From "Joel Schuster" <joel.schus...@gmx.com>
Subject Coverity Static Analysis
Date Mon, 09 Apr 2012 12:30:45 GMT
I'm using Felix within a gov't project. Lately there has been a push to have
open source projects be scanned by 3rd party static analysis tools to show
the value of using OSS within gov't projects while showing that the risk is
in fact smaller than industry standard.

As you can see there are quite a few OSS projects that are already being
scanned, and a number of those projects are making explicit effort to make
sure that any bugs that are found are dealt with quickly.

http://scan.coverity.com/all-projects.html

I was wondering if the Felix project would be interested in pursuing being
scanned by Coverity and being placed on this list.

- Joel