felix-users mailing list archives

From Barbara Rosi-Schwartz <Barbara.Rosi-Schwa...@iggroup.com>
Subject RE: Including generated packages in wrapped bundle
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2012 14:26:33 GMT
I answered my own question: just execute the maven generation plugin that is utilised in the
third party project before executing the maven bundle plugin.

Thanks anyway,
B.

-----Original Message-----
From: Barbara Rosi-Schwartz [mailto:Barbara.Rosi-Schwartz@iggroup.com]
Sent: 20 March 2012 13:57
To: users@felix.apache.org
Subject: Including generated packages in wrapped bundle

Hello.

I am using the Maven Bundle Plugin to create a wrapper bundle for a third party dependency.
One of the packages that the wrapper bundle needs to export is in actual fact generated by
the third party project at compile time and placed in the target directory. I cannot figure
out a way to get my wrapper bundle to include that specific package. I have tried a combination
of various configurational approaches , but no success so far.

Does anybody have any idea on what instructions I need to give to the Maven bundle plugin?

TIA,
B.

BARBARA ROSI-SCHWARTZ
Senior Developer

IG Group|Cannon Bridge House
25 Dowgate Hill|London|EC4R ZYA

t: +44(0)20 7573 0208 (Direct)
t: +44(0)20 7896 0011 (Switchboard)
w: www.iggroup.com

________________________________
The information contained in this email is strictly confidential and for the use of the addressee
only, unless otherwise indicated. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read,
copy, use or disclose to others this message or any attachment. Please also notify the sender
by replying to this email or by telephone (+44 (0)20 7896 0011) and then delete the email
and any copies of it. Opinions, conclusions (etc) that do not relate to the official business
of this company shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it. IG Group Holdings
plc is a company registered in England and Wales under number 04677092. VAT registration number
761 2978 07. Registered Office: Cannon Bridge House, 25 Dowgate Hill, London EC4R 2YA. Listed
on the London Stock Exchange. Its subsidiaries IG Markets Limited and IG Index Limited are
authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority (IG Markets Limited FSA registration
number 195355 and IG Index Limited FSA registration number 114059).