felix-users mailing list archives

From Felix Meschberger <fmesc...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: configure error page with embedded jetty
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2012 16:32:55 GMT
Hi,

Am 07.03.2012 um 03:40 schrieb Wouter van den Boogaart:

> We need to configure error pages, we normally would set this in the web.xml on the context

We currently do not have such support. But it would probably make sense to add it somehow.
If you could come up with a proposal, it would be great.

> Also trying to configure session timeout, and whether the cookie is secure/http-only

In the current trunk it is possible to configure the session timeout with the org.apache.felix.http.session.timeout
configuration parameter (see [1]) (this is not released yet and needs a trunk build)

The secure property is derived from the request. The Http-Only property cannot currently be
configured (you might want to report an enhancement issue for this).

Regards
Felix

[1] http://felix.apache.org/site/apache-felix-http-service.html#ApacheFelixHTTPService-ConfigurationProperties

> Regards
>
> Wouter van den Boogaart

in the bundle jar) or outside? What kind of configuration do u need to setup?